jebswebs offers a full range of web services including: design, hosting, training and consultation. Using the principles of Accessible and Universal Design in our web sites, we work with you to make YOUR website fully functional and available for all to access. And we’ll teach you how to keep them that way!
With staff specialized in technology, psychology and education, jebswebs can help you build a web presence that gets your message, services or products to all of your constituents.
Read more about our Professional Services, including:
The “jeb” in jebswebs is John Eric Brandt. With more than 40 years of experience in fields of education, psychology and technology, John has worked in the web design business since 1994. Having also worked with and for non-profit organizations in a number of capacities, including as a senior executive and as a volunteer board member, John has particular expertise in understanding the needs of those types of organizations.
Here are some recent design/development projects:
- Building-Resilience (WordPress).
- Maine State Independent Living Council -SILC (WordPress)
- TearSolutions, Inc. (WordPress).
- Common Table (WordPress).
- Maine AEM Program (WordPress)
- REquipment – (WordPress)
- Manhattan Psychotherapy Associates (WordPress).
- Maine State Rehabilitation Council – Maine SRC (WordPress).
- National Alliance of State Prostate Cancer Coalitions (Joomla!).
- Maine Coalition to Fight Prostate Cancer (Joomla!).
- Maine SRC Division for the Blind & Visually Impaired (WordPress)
- Maine CITE Program (WordPress).
- 205 Ocean Avenue (WordPress).
- BioTech Productions (maintain only).
- CaptionLogic (WordPress, maintain only).
Please contact John Brandt if you would like more information or a quote for services.